Ceilume Ceiling Tiles are priced and sold by the tile, as shown in the chart above. A minimum of 20 tiles must be purchased.
All pricing is based on shipping the ceiling tiles direct from the Ceilume factory in California. We only stock the white Stratford ceiling tiles in Chicago. If you aren't in a rush, we can order any other Ceilume color/pattern tiles with one of our large bulk orders at a lower cost. Send us an email or give us a call for a custom quote to see if we can save you money over standard pricing - either shipped to you or for local pick up. Email or call us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-613-0450.
Are you searching for Ceilume brand ceiling tiles for the lowest price?
- You can stop your search. You've found it.
- We guarantee the lowest prices in the Midwest.
We purchase the Ceilume Stratford ceiling tiles in bulk directly from Ceilume in California. The bulk savings are then passed on to you.
Ceilume Stratford ceiling tiles are cost-effective, easy-to-use, and by far the best-selling style.Features & Benefits:
- Made from recyclable .013” thick rigid vinyl plastic (PVC)
- Lightweight and flexible for easy installation
- Lay-in ceiling panels for traditional 15/16” grid – 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’
- Stratford ceiling panels can be used as edge trim – no need for special border panels
- Easy to cut with a simple utility knife or good pair of scissors
- Class A Fire Rated and safe for use underneath sprinklers
- Free customer pick up and special pricing for Chicagoland customers. Click here for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
For information about the ceiling tiles' safety data (fire ratings, indoor air quality certifications, FDA and USDA compliance, moisture and mold/mildew resistance) and performance data (acoustics, lighting, thermal insulation, environmental), please visit the Ceilume website.
We will gladly send you a free sample of our Ceilume Stratford Ceiling Tiles. We highly recommend ordering samples of our products prior to making a purchase. We have a strict return policy that you can view below. Click here to fill out our free sample request form.
Ceilume Stratford ceiling tiles are cost-effective, easy-to-use, and by far the best-selling style. The white finish is bright, pure and easy to clean. The ceiling tiles are made from a lightweight PVC. They are great for use in residential and commercial spaces. The tiles are easy to cut and install into regular 15/16" grid. Ceilume ceiling tiles are manufactured in the USA.
Looking for cheap Ceilume ceiling tiles? Need them immediately? Ceiling Panels Direct keeps the Ceilume Stratford white ceiling tiles in stock in the Chicagoland area. We are the only company in all of Illinois to keep this product in stock. By keeping it in stock, we are able to offer you lower prices and better lead times. You will find our prices can't be beat!
Unable to pick them up? We can add shipping to your order and get them out the same or next business day. They will ship from Illinois, which shortens the shipping time to the Midwest and East Coast. Get your tiles in 1-4 days instead of 8-10 from the plant in California.
What is the lead time?
We keep the Stratford White ceilings in stock at our Elmhurst location. Customers can pick up tiles Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We ask that you call ahead and set up a time to come pick up your tiles so we can have them ready for you. If you order online, we will call you the same or next day to set up a pick-up time.
What if I want the panels to ship to me?
We ship the panels nationwide, the same or next business day. The cost of shipping is added to your order, but our prices are still competitive and below retail.
Can I clean the panels?
Yes, the panels are white PVC and moisture will have no effect on them. You can wipe them down with a wet soft rag.
Do I need a different tile for the border of the room and any cut tiles?
No, the Stratford pattern is flat enough that it will work and lay flat even if cut. Some of our more decorative tiles require a different edge pattern like the Stratford, but the Stratford can be used everywhere and this is one of the reasons it is so popular.
Can I lay backer panels or insulation behind the tiles?
We don’t recommend this. The insulation or tiles behind can sit on our panel and crush them and cause sag. If you need to insulate behind the tiles, it should be placed up in the ceiling joists and not rest directly on the back of the tiles.
We’d like to point out that the tiles are made in California. There are several companies that sell the tiles, including Ceilume, Amazon, and Home Depot. We are a small, family-owned business, and we compete with these giant companies. We have a few features that set us apart:
- We are real people. If you need help determining what or how much to purchase, we can help. If you have questions on how to install the tiles, we can guide you through the installation. If you have a question in the future, we will be here for you.
- We offer the lowest price. We don’t have a big overhead or large marketing budgets. We operate on word of mouth and with a small Google Ads budget. Because of this, we are able to guarantee a lower price than our competitors. You can shop small and save money.
- We stand behind the products we sell. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and in 15 years, we have never had a warranty claim or long term issue with any of our products.
We charge a 30% restocking fee. Please review our return policy prior to purchasing this item.