2'x2' Reflection Mirror Ceiling Tiles are priced and sold by the box, as shown in the chart above. Each box contains 20 tiles.
Are you looking for a mirror ceiling without the hefty price tag?
- You don't want to use glass for safety reasons.
- You want something that is quick and easy to install.
Acrylic mirrors will go right underneath or in place of your existing ceiling tiles and you will have a clear reflective finish in seconds. You're done. No fuss, no muss. A beautiful ceiling.
Lay-in Mirrored ceiling panels are perfect for retail stores, hotels, nightclubs, casinos and workout facilities.Features & Benefits
- 2mm thick acrylic panels with mirror finish
- Each box of 2' x 2' mirror panels contains 20 pieces
- Lightweight and safe, glassless panels
- Standard 2’ x 2’ – Lay-in mirror ceiling panels for standard 15/16” ceiling grid
- Peel coat on face to protect mirror finish during shipping and installation
- Easy to cut with a simple utility knife (score and snap)
- Panels can be laid in on their own or you can leave your existing tiles in place behind them to weigh them down and prevent any uplift
- Common applications: retail stores (security), nightclubs, casinos, lobbies, and workout facilities
- 2’ x 4’ lay-in panels available upon request – contact us for more details
- We do not recommend adhering the panels to a ceiling or wall with glue.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
We will gladly send you a free sample of our Mirror Ceiling Tiles. We highly recommend ordering samples of our products prior to making a purchase. We have a strict return policy that you can view below. Send us a quick email at email@example.com with your address and we'll ship it out right away!
Mirror ceiling tiles are made from 1mm thick acrylic with a mirror finish. The tiles are lightweight and thin, but the rigid acrylic allows them to lay into grid without sagging over time. Traditional heavier panels can be laid behind the mirrored ceiling panels to weigh them down, but aren't necessary in most applications.
Reflection mirror ceiling tiles are easy to install and cut with a common utility knife (score and snap). The tiles give customers a high end reflective ceiling at a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers.
Our Reflection mirror ceiling tiles are most commonly used in retail stores for security purposes, but they are also perfect for anyone who wants the look of a mirrored ceiling - hotels, nightclubs, casinos, workout facilities, etc.
What is the lead time?
All orders are under 10 Boxes ship within 1-2 business days. Orders over that size could take up to 1-2 weeks. For any very large orders, please contact us to verify stock and availability.
Can I clean the panels?
Yes, the panels are cleanable. For general cleaning, acrylic mirrors should be washed with cold water. If there is a deeper stain, a small amount of mild detergent can be added to the water. Do not use any solvent based cleaners or window cleaning products. These cleaners can cause damage to the finish.
Are the panels easy to cut for borders?
Yes the panels are very easy to cut with a utility knife or a good pair of scissors. If you aren't able to get a good cut the edge of the mirror might chip a little bit, but this part of the tile should be covered by the grid. Even if you don’t get a perfect cut, it should be hidden. The simplest method is to take a good utility knife and score the panel, then snap off the cut piece.
Will the panels sag if I install them with no backer?
The panels are very lightweight and things like fans, door slamming and wind can cause a little movement or for them to rattle. Our 2'x2' panels should sit in the grid and lay flat without any sagging, but our 2'x4' panel will most likely have some sagging. We recommend using a backer with both sizes as a precaution. If you have existing tiles in good condition or want to buy simple, cheap tiles from a local hardware store, you can simply place them behind the mirrors to act as a backer. The backer tiles do not need to be glued. They should just sit behind the mirror ceiling tiles to weigh them down and help keep them flat.
We charge a 30% restocking fee. Please review our return policy prior to purchasing this item.