Ceilume Ceiling Tiles are priced and sold by the tile, as shown in the chart above. A minimum of 20 tiles must be purchased.
All pricing is based on shipping the ceiling tiles direct from the Ceilume factory in California. We only stock the white Stratford ceiling tiles in Chicago. If you aren't in a rush, we can order any other Ceilume color/pattern tiles with one of our large bulk orders at a lower cost. Send us an email or give us a call for a custom quote to see if we can save you money over standard pricing - either shipped to you or for local pick up. Email or call us today at email@example.com or 708-613-0450.
Are you searching for Ceilume brand ceiling tiles for the lowest price?
- You can stop your search. You've found it.
- We guarantee the lowest prices in the Midwest.
We have Ceilume Stratford ceiling tiles with any finish available below retail cost.
- Made from recyclable .013” thick rigid vinyl plastic (PVC)
- Lightweight and flexible for easy installation
- Lay-in ceiling panels for traditional 15/16” grid – 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’
- Stratford ceiling panel pattern can be used as edge trim – no need for special border panels
- Easy to cut with a simple utility knife or good pair of scissors
- Class A Fire Rated and safe for use underneath sprinklers
- Free customer pick up and special pricing for Chicagoland customers. Click here for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
For information about the ceiling tiles' safety data (fire ratings, indoor air quality certifications, FDA and USDA compliance, moisture and mold/mildew resistance) and performance data (acoustics, lighting, thermal insulation, environmental), please visit the Ceilume website.
We highly recommend ordering samples of our products prior to making a purchase, and we will gladly send you a free sample of our Ceilume Ceiling Tiles. To request your free sample, please send us an email with your sample request and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ceilume Stratford ceiling tiles are cost-effective, easy-to-use, and by far the best-selling pattern. The ceiling tiles are made from a lightweight PVC and great for use in residential and commercial spaces. The tiles are easy to cut and install in traditional 15/16" ceiling grid. Ceilume ceiling tiles are manufactured in the USA.
What is the lead time?
All orders ship from the plant in California within 3-5 business days
Can I clean the panels?
Yes, the panels are PVC and moisture will have no effect on them. You can wipe them down with a wet soft rag.
Do I need a different tile for the border of the room and any cut tiles?
No, the Stratford pattern is flat enough that it will work and lay flat even if cut. Some of our more decorative tiles require a different edge pattern like the Stratford, but the Stratford can be used everywhere and this is one of the reasons it is so popular.
Can I lay backer panels or insulation behind the tiles?
We don’t recommend this. The insulation or tiles behind can sit on our panel and crush them and cause sag. If you need to insulate behind the tiles, it should be placed up in the ceiling joists and not rest directly on the back of the tiles.
We’d like to point out that the tiles are made in California. There are several companies that sell the tiles, including Ceilume, Amazon, and Home Depot. We are a small, family-owned business, and we compete with these giant companies. We have a few features that set us apart:
- We are real people. If you need help determining what or how much to purchase, we can help. If you have questions on how to install the tiles, we can guide you through the installation. If you have a question in the future, we will be here for you.
- We offer the lowest price. We don’t have a big overhead or large marketing budgets. We operate on word of mouth and with a small Google Ads budget. Because of this, we are able to guarantee a lower price than our competitors. You can shop small and save money.
- We stand behind the products we sell. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and in 15 years, we have never had a warranty claim or long term issue with any of our products.
We charge a 30% restocking fee. Please review our return policy prior to purchasing this item.